[wp-hackers] Kubrick Theme for 1.3

Ryan Boren ryan at boren.nu
Sat Sep 18 19:55:14 UTC 2004

Here's the latest incarnation of the Kubrick theme for 1.3. I've
reorganized it into separate index.php, single.php, page.php,
archive.php, and search.php templates.  These in turn include
header.php, sidebar.php, and footer.php.  This reorganization cuts down
on the number of if/thens and makes the templates easier to read.  This
is made possible by the template redirection code in 1.3.

Other changes over Kubrick 1.2.5 include:

* Uses the new post loop style.
* Uses comments_template().
* Uses the is_*() functions.
* Supports "Pages".

I haven't made any changes to the visual design of Kubrick (at least not
intentionally).  This is merely a repackaging of Kubrick 1.2.5 to take
advantage of 1.3 features.   Please report any problems to me, not
Michael.

Get it here:

http://fuzzybelly.org/testbed/kubrick-1.3.0-rc1.tar.gz

To install, create a wp-content/themes directory and untar the tarball
in there.  You should end up with a wp-content/themes/kubrick directory.
You can now go to the theme manager and select "Kubrick".

You'll need the very latest WordPress bits from CVS for everything to
work properly.

Ryan