[wp-hackers] webmaster as enduser

Anup Mukherjee a_m_i at swissinfo.org
Fri Sep 17 06:12:28 UTC 2004

Hello,

I am new to wordpress. I just stopped short of implementing wordpress
for my site, in the understanding that the new version is somewhere
around the corner. Since past few days that I have been member of this
forum, I find that much is being done to it. (kudos to hackers!)

I wished to know, if there is any webpage / wiki where the list of
different features that are being implemented can be found.

*Also, would there be any feature that emails the webmaster whenever
someone posts a comment to any article?* (or is this feature already
there?)

I have evaluated different blog scripts, and I must say that wordpress
seems to outdo the others.

best,
Anup
www.i3pep.org