[wp-hackers] [Fwd: [wp-docs] Enclosures]

Bernard Flach bernard.flach at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 06:33:54 UTC 2004

Hello wordpress-hackers / developers :))

I'm the one who posted  the idea about RSS-enclosures. I hope this works.

Enclosures should not be build in with meta tags and plugins. This
should be a standard option within the admin-part.

For example : 1 field for the enclosure-URL, 1 field for the size of
the enclosure and 1 field for the length of the enclosure (in case of
an MP3).

There should be 3 new fields added in the post-database.