[wp-hackers] Latest nightly nukes comments

Chris Coggburn Chris at Coggburn.us
Tue Sep 14 23:09:20 UTC 2004

Bill Bradford wrote:
> Looks like the latest nightly (from the 14th) nukes comments during
> the upgrade process.
>
> Upgraded from the 8th nightly to the 14th nightly and none of my entry
> comments are there anymore.

You can fix this with a little SQL magic...I think the "Comment
Approved" option counter is set to 2 instead of 1. So do a SQL statement
to check if it is 2 then change it to 1. Thats how I fixed it.

--
Christopher Coggburn
Chris at Coggburn.us