[wp-hackers] header in email for filtering

Michael Leuchtenburg michael at slashhome.org
Mon Sep 13 23:45:07 UTC 2004

Matt Mullenweg wrote:
> Michael Leuchtenburg wrote:
>
>> It would be nice to have a header in email on which to filter on. I
>> propose the following two formats as possibilities:
>
> This doesn't run into the bug Mike found?
>
> http://mosquito.wordpress.org/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000263

I don't see this problem in the notification emails I have received. I'm
running 1.2, but I don't see any significant changes in the header code
in the current CVS.

It would violate the general precept of "don't write new code before
fixing bugs", I suppose, whether the bug turns out to be valid or not.

--
Michael Leuchtenburg  |  http://slashhome.org/
cell: 413.433.0739