[wp-hackers] 267 subscribers

Amit Gupta amit at igeek.info
Mon Sep 13 17:55:25 UTC 2004

well Matt, you never know, WordPressers will outthink you in these departments almost everytime. ;)

-----
Amit
www.iGEEK.info :: http://blog.igeek.info

---------- Original Message from m at mullenweg.com ----------
I was thinking earlier that the traffic on this list seems relatively
high
  for what I was expecting when the whole thing got started. I just
logged
into mailman and there are *267* people subscribed to the list right
now.
I never would have thought there would be more than a few dozen who
would
ever be interested in development talk. Anyway, thanks to everyone who
reads and participates in these discussions.

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://pingomatic.com | more soon...