[wp-hackers] Real Menu/Submenu Hooks (patch)

Robert Deaton false.hopes at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 17:19:50 UTC 2004

I'm not sure if I quite understood what you meant. You do get to
specify under which parent submenu's go, but right now choosing where
exactly in the menu or submenu's you want it is unsupported, since it
would require a ton of tweaking and in my opinion is rather
unneccessary.

Also, you could be right about allowing people to hook into the main
admin menu, but submenus at least should be supported in my opinion,
that way you can speicify plugin option pages.