[wp-hackers] 8bit ASCII characters in mail-headers

Sebastian Herp newsletter at scytheman.net
Fri Sep 10 09:56:13 UTC 2004

I agree with you. If there is a "big patch" for the mail notify
functions, this should be included. The default mail2post thing is not
the best thing ever invented :-)

But, for a more complete upgrade of wp-mail ... i want to have these
features:
- IMAP support (with selectable folder where wp-mail should search for
new mails)
- MMS support (see
http://b2evolution.net/man/2004/06/17/post_by_mms_howto how b2 is doing
it *g*)
- better POP-Support (it still says something with non-rfc blabla on
some servers)

Do you think that would be possible?

Greetings,
Sebastian

P.S.: Thank you for the calendar-patching, Ryan!