[wp-hackers] Menu Hook

Jamie Talbot wphackers at jamietalbot.com
Fri Sep 10 07:15:24 UTC 2004

Quoting Chris Davis <chrisdmitri at gmail.com>:

> Matt, is that documented anywhere yet?

Yeah, I had a look round the latest nightly and couldn't see where the hook is
inserted, or how it could be called?  Maybe it's just me being thick, but could
someone post a few simple lines of code demonstrating a menu insertion?

Also, in the same latest nightly, I noticed that the writing the permalink
rewrite rules to .htaccess automatically didn't seem to insert a newline after
#Begin Wordpress.  Of course, it could just be my editor on windows...?

it looked like: #BEGIN WordpressRewriteEngine On

Finally. I also couldn't update the admin's user profile because of an unknown
field 'user_description' in the MYSQL query.

Cheers,

Jamie.