[wp-hackers] MAC Safari and Internet Explorer admin usabillity troubles

Cesar Alsina alsina at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 19:47:27 UTC 2004

I work/develop on Macs and use Safari as my main browser, using it as
my almost only means to write to web sites, including some WordPress
based ones.

One good thing to do in this regards would be to submit feedback to
Apple at feedback at apple.com. They listen.

Best yet, talk to the Safari's developer itself at
http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/hyatt/index.html. David Hyatt is very
opne to suggestions, comments and feedback and have included such
often in Safari. I would say, give it a try.

Keep up the wonderful job.

--
<yo>
Cesar Alsina