[wp-hackers] Interesting code snippet for photo uploading

Zarniwoop florian.jung at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 13:56:26 UTC 2004

On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 01:43:21 -0700, Craig Hartel <milquetoast at telus.net> wrote:
> Then you want Mark Ghosh's Pictorialis I & II. :)

I don't want a photoblog, nevertheless I like to illustrate posts with
small images, like many others out there, often used more than once
(e.g a warning icon for important announcements).

I know that there are some plugins which can do it (I have written one
myself) but I would like to see a solution build into WP which allows
to *manage* images (upload, resize uploaded images, generate
thumbnails, rename and delete images if they are not used, add/change
descriptions, sort into categories, ...).