[wp-hackers] 1.3a2 CVS

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Mon Sep 6 16:05:53 UTC 2004

As I understand it, the index was being split to better accommodate
static pages. Is there any way to have all those files available (index
/ header / sidebar / footer) for those that wish to go that route, but
have a default index.php with everything inside it ?
It's bloating the download no matter how you look at I guess, but for
the new user it will work 'out of the box' but for the static pages fan,
all the equipment is still there and ready. It can't add much to the
download size can it ?