[wp-hackers] 1.3a2 CVS

Amit Gupta amit at igeek.info
Mon Sep 6 05:48:22 UTC 2004

well the current non-split templates better work with v1.3 or I'll
revolt. ;) I agree with Sebastian, it becomes a mess when you are
changing your blog & you have to make changes to a zillion files to
change the layout. Its better if all of the layout stuff is kept in one
place.

So, if templates are split wide open, I do hope that there will be
atleast 1 post that explains what has been split up & if some one wants
to change them or join them, how should they proceed. :)

-----
Amit

---------- Original Message from m at mullenweg.com ----------
Well current non-split-up templates will continue to function just
fine.
The only real change you have to make when upgrading is how the comment
template is called. When things are more solid I'd like to have a
series
of articles on the dev blog about how templates have changed.

--
Matt Mullenweg