[wp-hackers] WP-Plugins site

Mark Shields laebshade at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 18:00:13 UTC 2004

What part of Florida do you live in Carthik?  The company I work for
does tech support for some MSOs (cable companies) in Florida.

On topic, it would be nice to see a WordPress plugins site, but I
noticed I've been receiving a lot of traffic referred from
bloggingpro.com (about 2 out of 10 visitors).  I noticed the moment
the breadcrumb plugin was posted my visitor count jumped by about 30
visitors per day, which is a lot considering that's about double what
I used to get.  It did slow down, but my average per day is at about
38, whereas before it was about 20.

On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 10:56:37 -0600, Chris Coggburn <chris at coggburn.us> wrote:
> Craig Hartel wrote:
> > Chris Coggburn wrote:

> >> Well no news yet as far as I know, perhaps some soon I hope. It really
> >> would be nice and would probably give me that little extra boost of
> >> traffic.

> > It's a work in progress. I am focussed more on the wiki right now, plus
> > I'll be starting back to work in mid-September and being a single Dad
> > and school starting up, things are kind of crazy. Also, I would assume
> > that Carthik has made his way to high ground, since he is a Floridian...
> >
> > Craig.

> Yeah, I couldn't stand living out there like that under the constant
> threat of being wiped out from above. Yikes.
>

> --
> Christopher Coggburn
> Chris at Coggburn.us
> http://chris.coggburn.us