[wp-hackers] about wikis

Carthik Sharma carthik at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 10:37:10 UTC 2004

This is in regards to the docs, but I thought this might be a better
forum, since its members are "hackers" :)

Is there a script to convert wiki markup from the phpwiki style to the
mediawiki style, or, for that matter from any one wiki style to
another?

Is there a script (automated bot) to import from phpwiki to mediawiki?

I have searched and have been quite unsuccessful so far. In the worst
case, I will have to write a script, but was just checking to see if
it's already been done.

Thank you,
Carthik.

--
When nothing is done, nothing is left undone -- 老子 Lǎozi

University of Central Florida
Homepage: http://carthik.net