[wp-hackers] Plugin announcement: Word Statistics

John Watson johnw1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 09:46:14 UTC 2004

I've created a plugin called Word Statistics that displays readability
statistics on the post editing screen whenever a post is edited or
saved (and you continue editing).  The goal is better writing through
readability analysis :-).  I've been using it for a couple of weeks
now (although I can't say my writing has improved any :-).

http://flagrantdisregard.com/index.php?p=200

If you try it out, please let me know how it works for you.  I'd like
to get some feedback here before making a broader announcement.  Also,
since this is my first contribution here, if you've got comments on
the distribution itself (the directory structure, the documentation,
etc. etc.) I'd like to hear them.  Thanks.

--
John
http://flagrantdisregard.com/