[wp-hackers] XMLRPC Patches

Emmanuel Frécon emmanuel at sics.se
Wed Sep 1 05:36:34 UTC 2004

Kitty wrote:
> You did start with a current cvs checkout before making your patches,
> right? :)

No, I did not. The blog that I was working with is going to "production"
and going to be used in a public setting, so I did not want to live "on
the edge".

> There's been quite a few commits over the last week or so.

I checked what was done using the view CVS feature of SF. I saw nothing
there about media uploading, which is the reason why I started all my
patching really.

--
New book: "Inhabited Information Spaces"
	  Book site: http://www.iisbook.com/

Emmanuel Frécon              Tel:         +46 8 633 1534
SICS                         Fax:         +46 8 751 7230
Box 1263                     Email:       emmanuel at sics.se
Isafjordsgatan 22            Static Web:  http://www.sics.se/~emmanuel/
SE-164 29 Kista              Dynamic Web: http://embrof.sics.se/

I filter all incoming Emails through several Spam filters. They
occasionally crunch real letters though.