[wp-hackers] Coding Standards

Chris Coggburn Chris at Coggburn.us
Wed Sep 1 05:07:02 UTC 2004

Mike Little wrote:

>On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 08:24:08 -0500, Ing. Moises Kirsch
><moikirsch at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>Probably the best thing to do is having averyone trying to use just
>>one coding standard such as Pear's
>>(http://pear.php.net/manual/en/standards.php).
>>
>>just my two cents.
>>
>>Moises
>>

>As Alex already pointed out, we already have guidelines here:
>http://wordpress.org/docs/developer/coding-style/
>
>Perhaps they could be more explicit though: i.e. "Pear standards
>except as noted here."
>
>Mike

Ohy...there just happens to be a few things about pear and wp coding
styles that just drive me nuts... I can't remember what it is and my web
browsers do not work to view them again..but I don't think they are
strictly followed anyway, to each coder his own. I do know however that
most of my stuff follows that way but brackets...perhaps it was brackets
I didn't like the style of. Oh well.

--
Christopher Coggburn
Chris at Coggburn.us