[wp-hackers] Blog survey - Help needed

Nilesh Ashra n.ashra at student.umist.ac.uk
Sat Oct 30 22:41:49 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I'll be as brief as I can. I'm a final year student at UMIST
(http://www.umist.ac.uk) studying BSc Artificial Intelligence.

My final year project is to extend blogs to better suit the needs of
online communities.

The first step is gathering information about what bloggers like and
dislike. So, i've put together a SMALL SURVEY here:

http://rooreleased.no-ip.com/blogsurvey/

I think it'll take less than 3 minutes to fill out, and there's only 10
questions. It'll REALLY help me to build a solid set of requirements, so
lets see that open-source spirit people.

Take care all, hope to include your feedback into my project.

Roo_

PS: Hope that this doesn't upset anyone, I just thought that there might
be some people that may want to contribute.