[wp-hackers] Another anti-spam technique

Donncha O Caoimh donncha at linux.ie
Thu Oct 28 15:01:26 UTC 2004

It doesn't matter - the default for new installations is that the
install directory will probably be writable by the web server. There are
no checks afterwards AFAIK.
And anyway, you've got a writable index.php file, so there's no more
harm having a .htaccess file writable in that directory...

Donncha.