[wp-hackers] Another anti-spam technique

Kimmo Suominen kim at tac.nyc.ny.us
Thu Oct 28 14:37:28 UTC 2004

If the web server is to create files, there needs to be a specific
directory that has permissions to do so, and the code has to work
(using a fallback to the current behaviour, or something) even if that
directory is not writable (or does not exist).

I'm more concerned that someone manages to upload a script to the web
server and run it, than that I have to moderate spam...

Regards,
+ Kim
--
<A HREF="http://kimmo.suominen.com/">Kimmo Suominen</A>