[wp-hackers] del.icio.us plugins...

Luca Lizzeri luca.lizzeri at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 07:20:12 UTC 2004

Carthik,

> One note I left out in the previous mail:
>
> The page I linked to says, among other things :
> out_blog_id is the blog id #
>
> this is where I got confused right now, when I was about to try it.
> For the MT api, what would the blog id be, for a wordpress blog? 1?

I tried it with 1 a couple of days ago (as scriptygoddess said it
should be), but I had two different errors, the first one said
"expecting string got int", the second having to do with proxy
settings.

Let me know how it turns out for you. I would like to use it too.

Cheers,

--
Luca Lizzeri
http://wikilab.net