[wp-hackers] cvs update

Folkert Hielema nederflash at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 13:52:55 UTC 2004

Hello all,

Got a slight problem with the cvs, it gives me a in/out error sow not
al files are downloaded.
Using CVL (on the mac) to check and that gives me

[code]
15:44:16: cvs checkout: Updating wordpress/wp-includes/languages
15:44:19: cvs update: inflate: unknown compression method
15:44:19: cvs [update aborted]: reading from server: Input/output error
[/code]

Tryed yesterday through the terminal and that went well all the way,
so i'm a bit confused (and new to al this cvs automatic stuff)
So hoping to get all thing work well so i can (in the end) sometimes
really mean something to the community from wordpress.

Folkert
(crappy english as its not my nature language)