[wp-hackers] Need help upgrading CG-Related plugin to 1.3...

David Chait davebytes at comcast.net
Sun Oct 24 16:01:02 UTC 2004

Okay.  That's a secondary issue -- but good to know about!  kinda ugly, but
workable. :)

But the key issue was how to properly reload/refresh the page on a form POST
so it doesn't keep concatenating the post id (or maybe it's re-adding ALL
args, dunno) and screwing up the URI -- that's the real issue I'm dealing
with...

Thanks!

-d