[wp-hackers] Pages

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Sat Oct 23 21:25:43 UTC 2004

Ryan Boren wrote:
> Do you have a field called page_uris in the options table?  upgrade.php
> should put it there.

That was the problem - it was not there despite my running upgrade.php
when I did actually upgrade. So I did it again.
It's in there now, and rewrite rules have been written correctly.

Thanks for the help !

This double running of upgrade is sometimes needed when people go up to
1.2 so it seems the issue persists at times ? First time I've had to do
that though.

Deleting doesn't remove a rule ? Not that that's as much of a problem.

P.