[wp-hackers] static pages status?

Trevor Turk trevorturk at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 22 21:37:23 UTC 2004

> Above the blogroll (if there are any static pages)
> and top level pages by default.

Why only the top level pages? I wanted to use the
parent/children options right off the bat, and not
having the children displayed seems odd!

A Solution? Perhaps you could have a checkbox that
starts off checked (!important) and says "display a
link to this page on your index page" or something?

I said this on the forum already, but the parent/child
relationship isn't included in the list generated by
wp_list_pages. The category list has an extra UL and
class for children, and I think wp_list_pages should
too!

Also, the admin interface doesn't show the dashes to
indicate the parent/child relationship like the
category admin interface does. This is inconsistent,
methinks.

Trevor