[wp-hackers] static pages status?

Trevor Turk trevorturk at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 22 16:13:44 UTC 2004

Is this feature in the current cvs? It would be
fantastic for what I'm trying to do. Right now I'm
making a category and a post in that category for the
navigation menu to be built. Then, I have it set so
only one post per category is shown on the category
pages. I don't know if there is a better way to do it
right now, but the feature you're talking about would
hit the nail on the proverbial head.

Trevor