[wp-hackers] working Picture Phone upload to my WordPress blog

Mike Mondragon mike at mondragon.cc
Tue Oct 19 23:00:28 UTC 2004

hackers:

I wanted to upload pictures from my phone as email like what Philip Kaplan
(F'd Company) does with his Mobog site:
http://www.mobog.com/

wp-mail.php did not quite cut it for me and I wanted the file upload and
thumbnail features in wp-admin/upload.php

So I cleaned up both and merged the two into my own wp-mobile-mail.php.
Here's a sample of how an upload is displayed:
http://www.mondragon.cc/blog/index.php?p=17
Here's my first working version's source:
http://www.mondragon.cc/blog/wp-mobile-mail.phps

If the pop3 WordPress posting features are going to be filled out I would
love the opportunity to be a developer for that part of the team ... let
me know what more is needed from me so that I can be a part of the team.

Thanks
Mike

P.S. I'm "SK8orDIE" on the WordPress support blog.