[wp-hackers] WP 1.3 Alpha 4 Bugs?

Sebastian Herp newsletter at scytheman.net
Thu Oct 14 15:27:20 UTC 2004

Now that wordpress-hacking is no longer an immediate danger to countless
exams i had to take, i began installing and testing one of the nightly
builds. Nice work everybody, version 1.3 will be a big big big step forward!

My question to the list is: Should we post found bugs here where the
actual developers are or on the mosquito-site?

Greetings,
Sebastian

P.S.: First bug found while writing this mail. In the admin interface in
"Links->Manage Links" the functions bellow "Manage Multiple Links" do
not work (meaning they have no effect on selected links whatsoever) ...
hopefully not more to come :-)