[wp-hackers] Simple Upcoming Events Plugin?

Robert Deaton false.hopes at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 02:50:52 UTC 2004

I was kind of hoping for something integrated into wordpress that will
need minimal attention once put in place, as I intend to be inactive
in regulating this website, I want to set up WordPress with the
plugins and hacks I need and leave it be. I don't want to have the 10+
people adding content to this site to have to know about external
sites and sources.