[wp-hackers] WP Plugin DB 1.0

Nick Parker nickbp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 00:14:54 UTC 2004

Once this thing is stable, you might even want to integrate it into
WP.org, perhaps as a section somewhere on the site that then forwards to
the wp-plugins domain. Would be a valuable resource to anyone whos
currently using or is interested in using WP in the future (to see what
sorts of possibilities are out there).

Nick

--
Nick Parker: http://beoba.net