[wp-hackers] WP Plugin DB 1.0

drDave drdave at unknowngenius.com
Tue Oct 12 23:23:56 UTC 2004

Just tried logging into your account and it does let me add plugins.
I suspect a cookie problem. Make sure you have plugins enabled and
working fine. I have tested this site with both Firefox and Safari for
Mac and Win IE and it worked ok. If anybody is experiencing issue with
their browser, please contact me (in private, since that probably
doesn't carry much interest for the rest of the list) and we'll try to
iron them out...

Cheers
--
Dave