[wp-hackers] Proposed: the_category() - improved separator flexibilty

Tara Star tellme at climbtothestars.org
Tue Oct 12 08:00:55 UTC 2004

BoBB wrote:

> Wow awesome! Thanks man :) I should really learn to write plugins for wordpress.

I'd love a step-by-step plugin creation tutorial which introduces one to
  using hooks and wrapping it all up and stuff.

I've come up with a couple of ugly hacks for wordpress which I'd love to
wrap up as plugins, but each time I tried to start reading the plugin
documentation or get going at it, my brain just failed. Maybe the
problem is with me, but maybe some documentation could also be improved?

Steph aka bunny
--
http://climbtothestars.org/