[wp-hackers] Page Enhancements

Craig Hartel milquetoast at telus.net
Mon Oct 11 20:51:50 UTC 2004

Working with Kitty last night I found out that when the Create Page function
wrote out the new rewrite rules into .htaccess, it made a bit of a mess of things.

Basically, it duplicated all of my current rewrite rules plus added the new
rules for the new pages being added.

Also, the line "# Begin WordPress" was appended onto the end of the last of my
rewrite rules instead of starting on a new line. Once all of my existing rewrite
rules were deleted, the site functioned as you would expect.

The next thing I noticed was that as the administrator, I could not
edit/view/delete any pages created by any other user. They wouldn't even show up
in the Page List.

Craig.