[wp-hackers] CVS: header, footer, sidebar revisited

Dennis Williamson dennis at netstrata.com
Mon Oct 11 19:27:28 UTC 2004

I was looking at the CVS and noticed that the include for wp-sidebar.php is
still in wp-footer.php rather than index.php even after the discussion in
early Sept.

I agree with the include strategy and don't think that it's difficult to
manage at all. I also like providing a simplified single-file option. Could
the wp-config.php file include an option for single-file/structured so the
user could easily choose their setup at install time?

Dennis