[wp-hackers] Page Enhancements

Ryan Boren ryan at boren.nu
Sun Oct 10 02:39:47 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-10-09 at 15:42 -0700, Craig Hartel wrote:
> Is this a manual method of creating the pages, or is it through the admin panel?

Through the admin.

>   I ask this because through the admin panel, I cannot create a page. I get an
> internal server error message.

Curious and unexpected.  Can you provide steps to reproduce?

>  Also, in the template drop-down, only the default
> theme is available, but I have one other theme installed and active.

These are templates within a given theme.  For example, for the Kubrick
port I did, I added archives.php and links.php page templates.  So, I
have "Default Template", "Archives", and "Links" templates available in
the dropdown when the Kubrick theme is active.  Page templates must be
specially marked with a "Template Name:" field in a comment at the top
of the template.

Ryan