[wp-hackers] Problems using MarsEdit with Wordpress latest nightly (works on one install, not on another)

Bill Bradford mrbill at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 20:43:45 UTC 2004

Tried that, also completely nuked all the web content and reinstalled
(using the same db of course), and I'm still getting the same problem
with the latest nightly on this one particular site.

I've upgraded the other site (SunHELP) to the same version - and it
works fine.  I'm baffled here.

Both vhost's settings (in apache) are the same.  Directory permissions
and file permissions are fine.  Both sites have the exact same
xmlrpc.php.

Bill