[wp-hackers] Multiple blogs: the coders behind it?

Bjorn Wijers bjorn at waag.org
Mon Oct 4 14:19:36 UTC 2004

When at home I`m gonna have a look at it, any ideas on how people might
help you out?

I need to address first the issue that I need to have the multiple-blog
system suited for my needs so I might be able to help out where our code
meets :) and keep the custom code out of the multple blog code (Shall we
call wordpress multiple blog -> wordpress mublo? :P)

grtz
BjornW

--
Bjorn Wijers