[wp-hackers] Two admin submenus?

Robert Deaton false.hopes at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 21:24:16 UTC 2004

Owen, I think that the devs purposely left out support for hooking
into anything but options. Originally I had submitted a patch that
allowed you to hook into anywhere you wanted, but they explained that
hooking elsewhere into the admin menu would have potential to flood
menus with unnecessary items.

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 16:17:01 -0500, Owen Winkler
<ringmaster at midnightcircus.com> wrote:
> Has anyone come up with a way to add submenu options into more than one
> main admin menu?
>
> I would like to insert a submenu into Manage and into Options with
> different access levels but from a single plugin file.  Is there a way
> to do this?
>
> Owen

--Robert Deaton
http://false-hopes.com/
A proud Linux, Firefox, and WordPress user.
Linux is not an operating system, its a way of life.