[wp-hackers] Detecting pings?

Mark Jaquith mark.wordpress at txfx.net
Mon Nov 29 21:42:17 UTC 2004

I indeed didn't know.  Opening up the sent mail yields a regularly sized
30-line e-mail... I can't see any of that text you saw.  Mental note:
pass copy/pastes from PHPXref through a plain text filter.

I'm very sorry for any trouble and/or divine copulation with breakfast
foods I may have caused. :-)