[wp-hackers] Corrupt Look of Short Pages

Roy Schestowitz r at schestowitz.com
Mon Nov 29 07:05:07 UTC 2004

Burt Heymanson wrote:
> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> > Thanks for the advice. I tried it, but it did not make any difference. I
> > am pretty sure it has been like this since day 1, before I started
> > messing about with files (which might also explain why I see the same
> > problem in other blogs). Perhaps its the CSS as Alex suggested.
>
> What browser/OS are you using?? That solved the problem here when I
> tried it on a local copy of your page -- under IE6 and Firefox 1.0 on XP..

Hmmmm... that's odd. I tried FF on a SuSE machine, then I also tried
Mozilla 1.7, Mozilla 1.2 (silly, I know) and Konqueror (even sillier, I
know). I can walk over to some of the Window$ machines, but I'm
reluctant to do something that makes nobody happy apart from Micro$o£t.

Roy

--
Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com