[wp-hackers] Slowness in posting/editing in 1.3a4

Ryan Duff ryan at duff-duff.net
Wed Nov 24 21:20:43 UTC 2004

I meant temporarilly to see if it affects it. I haven't installed 1.3 yet,
but in 1.2 it was a checkbox above the publish button. Just to see if it
speeds up or not. The earlier versions were supposed to start preloading the
noticed it in the wp-mail mod because it would cause it to time out and not
finish. It could even be happening if the services are slow. I noticed it
today on a post I made. The other thing it could be is the new rpc code they
changed in 1.3

Ryan Duff
http://www.duff-duff.net