[wp-hackers] (scalability) many wp on one server without choking it?

Donncha O Caoimh donncha at linux.ie
Tue Nov 23 08:07:50 UTC 2004

Hiya,

I am. It's not quite at 40 blogs by any stretch but your server is about
4 times better than mine. I use wpmu which caches pages extensively and
that cuts down a *lot* on processing and sql queries. It's going to be
used by a number of sites out there to provide weblogs to users so I
think scalability is going to be a major issue going forward!

Donncha.
http://blogs.linux.ie/xeer/
http://mu.wordpress.org/