[wp-hackers] Separating Track- and Pingsbacks in 1.3

Mark Jaquith mark.wordpress at txfx.net
Sun Nov 21 22:07:03 UTC 2004

Post the plugins that are incompatible up on your website and I'll try
to figure out what is causing the incompatibility.

For determining the type of comment, it's probably best to look at
$comment->comment_type   If it is a trackback or pingback, that'll be
equal to "trackback" or "pingback" and it'll be blank if it is a comment.