[wp-hackers] <a rel= SPAM

Mark Jaquith mark.wordpress at txfx.net
Sun Nov 21 05:49:17 UTC 2004

It's not just that the spam URI is listed as a "rel"... there aren't
even quotes around the URI... it's doubly malformed.  Also worth noting
that the question marks were actually UFT-8 characters... seemingly a
random selection each time.  Two comments were submitted, and that's all.

Here is the IP and URIs you can enter into your Spam Words or Blacklist
to ensure that you'll block this moron/"someone who knows something we
don't."