[wp-hackers] WPX-Spam Edition, for all your spam fighting needs

Robert Deaton false.hopes at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 03:13:25 UTC 2004

Okay, I've checked out the info above, and the liscense is indeed the
Expat liscense, and I will be sure to update the liscenses.txt file
before releasing an update, which hopefully will be later tonight, to
fix up some bugs and add features beyond that of Spam Karma.

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 01:58:18 +0100, Albert Holm <albert at cdr.se> wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 19:48:09 -0500, Mark Jaquith <mark.wordpress at txfx.net>
> wrote:
>
> > The "MIT License" the code was released under (I have an alpha version)
> > is compatible with GPL:
> > http://www.opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php
> >
> > It is also known as the "Expat License" as defined here:
> >
> > http://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html#GPLCompatibleLicenses
> >

> > No worries! :-)
>
> Good to hear. There are way too many "MIT"-licenses (and the same with
> BSD).

--Robert Deaton
http://false-hopes.com/
A proud Linux, Firefox, and WordPress user.
Linux is not an operating system, its a way of life.