[wp-hackers] WPX-Spam Edition, for all your spam fighting needs

drDave drdave at unknowngenius.com
Mon Nov 15 18:24:43 UTC 2004

Bill,
it is based off a normal plugin that I am currently developing (itself
based off the work of many many existing plugins)... I am still ironing
a few details and plan to release it as an alpha version sometime
tomorrow...
I'll probably post it to the list or you can check the Plugin DB:
http://unknowngenius.com/wp-plugins
So far, it's been awfully efficient in silently killing all my spams
with no false positive at all and nearly no moderations...

Cheers
--
Dave