[wp-hackers] WP Filters Manager

Carthik Sharma carthik at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 18:32:17 UTC 2004

Hi Stewart,

It might be a good idea to prepend your initials or some such unique
string of chars to the function names and to the global variable, so
that it does not clash, now, or in the future, with WP core functions,
or functions written by others...

Besides that, I have not tried your plugin, so I can't say much.

Carthik.

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 12:42:35 -0500, wordpress at ugelow.com
<wordpress at ugelow.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Building on Ryan Boren's very helpful bootstrap plugin code, I have written
> a plugin that allows you to activate and deactivate filters on an individual
> basis without needing to muck around in source code. This saves lots of time
> in evaluating new plugins and was invaluable in migrating from my heavily
> tweaked 1.2 code to a clean 1.3 install.
>
> Since this is my first real plugin, I was wondering if any of you might have
> a chance to give it a once over at
> http://www.ugelow.com/2004/11/14/wp-filters to make sure everything's kosher
> in the code before I post it on the forums?
>
> I would greatly appreciate any tips or advice that occur to you.
>
> Much thanks,
> Stewart
>
> ----
> Stewart Ugelow
> stewart at ugelow.com

When nothing is done, nothing is left undone -- 老子 Lǎozi

University of Central Florida
Homepage: http://carthik.net