[wp-hackers] real problems logging in

cFA cfanyc at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 03:48:21 UTC 2004

Hey everyone... Im having some problems logging in, Ive read all the
forum threads but none seem to speak to my situation.  Initially I was
having problems logging in on two different computers, but then it
seems that after dropping tables and reinstalling, I end up in the
same situation.

to put it simply when I try to login to 2 out of 3 blogs I have on one
site I get a redirect after submitting the login/pass.  The 3 blogs
have different table names ie, blog1wp, blog2wp, blog3wp etc.... One
of the blogs I can login no problem, but the other two I get
redirected. The passwords are correct, ive thrown in wrong ones
deliberatly and they correctly generate wrong password responses.
When I put in correct login/pass the login page stays and the URL is
redirected:

http://mysite.com/blog/wp-login.php?redirect_to=%2Fblog%2Fwp-admin%2F

why is it doing that?

thanks alot everyone for your time,  its been a hard day.....

I'm using 1.3alpha4 (october 8)  I upgraded to the latest nightly on
one of the blogs but still cant login.....

clint