[wp-hackers] Enclosures?

Donncha O Caoimh donncha at linux.ie
Thu Nov 11 23:18:40 UTC 2004

Asking the obvious, did you link to media files in your blog post? Also,
do_enclose() is called by post.php when the post is published.
Make sure that mime-types are setup correctly on the server you're
linking from. My code sends a HEAD request for the file and works out
what it is from those headers.

Donncha